The Calgary Chapter Outstanding Member of the Year Award is the highest honour bestowed upon an individual member by the Calgary Chapter, C.S.S.E.
It is given annually to the Chapter member who more than any other member during the year succeeded in promoting the aims of the Chapter and its’ members. The award recognizes individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the Chapter, all in the name of safety and health. It is their active participation in the Chapter that assists us to achieve our mission.
- To be eligible for this award the individual must have been a member in good standing at the commencement of and during the year in question.
- No member of the Chapter Executive is eligible for this award.
- Candidates for this award must be nominated by a Chapter member in good standing at the time of nomination.
- The nominator must provide a brief narrative of the Nominees accomplishments during the year in question.
- In making this nomination the nominator must complete the required Nomination Form.
- The completed Nomination Form must be submitted to the Chairman of the Calgary Chapter.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS:
- Nominations for the award must be received not later than April 20th, 2012.
- The members of the Calgary Chapter executive will review all nominations received prior to the Deadline for Nominations (Friday April 20th, 2012) and confirm that the information contained in the Nomination Form is valid. They will then select the nominee who, in their opinion, more than any other member during the year succeeded in promoting the aims of the Chapter and its’ members.
- The award will consist of a properly inscribed plaque that will be given to the chosen Nominee for display in home or office.
- In addition to this plaque will be a properly inscribed Master plaque in which the names of the individuals who have received the award and the year of its receipt will be recorded. The Chapter will permanently retain this master-plaque and the Membership Chairman will be responsible for its security.
- Presentation of the award will be made to the chosen Nominee at the CSSE NAOSH Luncheon (May 10th, 2012).